Antenna model ARA 2000
Small, lightweight, and easy to mount, indoors or out!
FOR APPLICATIONS INCLUDING:
Dressler Active Receiving Antennas are designed for stationary and portable
receiving applications from HF to 2000 MHz. With ARA models, your can capture
the weakest DX signals without any antenna tuning. With our new installation instructions, you can mount
Dressler ARAs use broadband preamplifiers designed for low noise and wide dynamic range. The HDX models have even wider dynamic range to dig out the weakest DX signals, even in the presence of strong broadcast station signals.
Dressler also offers a mast mount preamplifier. The EWPA 5200 is a very high performance, low-noise preamplifier designed for mast mounting on Discone, Log Periodic, or Yagi type broadband scanner antennas. Custom low-loss coax cables are available for the UHF and HDX models.
The EWPA 5200 is available in refurbished quantities and new units will soon be available
us on eBay:
All Major Credit Cards Accepted!
This Site is Maintained By:
All Dressler ARA products have a standard 1 year warranty unless advertised differently. If you believe the item that you have received is defective, contact us immediately by email or phone. We will help you to trouble-shoot your system and if it is determined to be defective, we will replace the defective component for you. In the event that a suitable replacement is not available, a refund will be issued in the form of the original payment method or a company check. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
· All returns are subject to a 20% restocking charge that will be deducted from any refunds or credits.
· Returned merchandise must be received by BPT within 15 days of customer receipt and in the original packaging accompanied with the BPT invoice.
· Returned items must be undamaged. We carefully inspect returned items upon receipt before exchanges, refunds or credit will be issued.
· Merchandise must be carefully packed and insured for the full purchase price and shipped via UPS, FedEx or US Postal Service. The customer will be held responsible for components lost or damaged during return shipment.
· Absolutely no walk-in return/replacement service can be accepted.
· Short-shipments or DOA products must be reported within 5 days from delivered date.
· Pick up service is currently not available for return merchandise.
Please send returns back to us insured for the full purchase value and using a traceable shipping method using UPS, FedEx or US Postal Service. Merchandise for return must be carefully packed to prevent any losses or damages in transit. Merchandise must be sent back in the original packaging with the original invoice unless alternative packing is expressly approved by BPT. For additional support, please contact us through our eBay store or at:
© Copyright 2002 BPT. All rights reserved. Contact: Webmaster